It seems that spontaneity is a part of every woman’s day to day life. Especially now, when the world moves past us so quickly, it is essential to seize any and every opportunity for a night out or a weekend away! Here are three bags, each packed with five items, that we all should have packed and ready to go.
- Sunscreen and lip balm with SPF.
- Duct tape. Seriously essential.
- Mini first aid kit with only essential items (don’t buy one, make your own).
- Comfy set of dry clothes.
Night out bag:
- Fav lip stick, gloss or tinted lip balm.
- Extra layer, something that packs down pretty small.
- Portable phone charger, so your night never has to end.
- Disposable camera. Documentation is key.
- A small pack of mints or gum to keep your night fresh.
- Sweater or hoodie.
- Snack. You never know when hunger will strike.
- Cash, if you only allow yourself to spend cash when out and about you can’t over-spend!
- Sunglasses. The more polarized the better.
- Lip balm with SPF.